KnowledgeUnleashed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KnowledgeUnleashed

ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ

3 posters

The Aether

Enlightened Sage
    Enlightened Sage

The Aether Empty The Aether

Post  Enlightened Sage Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 am

The one mystery I've hoped Killumnati would touch base on is the existence and information about the Aether, Nicola Tesla knew of it existence, I also believe Sir Issac Newton also knew of its existence. Does anyone have any good source of information about this plane or unlimited energy that is all around us yet unknown?

I hope this isn't spam sunny
    Starbuck
    Starbuck

The Aether Empty Re: The Aether

Post  Starbuck Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 am

Hi!

I saw you posted about Telsa. I was wondering if you had heard about the Electric Universe Theory. If not you could check out thunder bolts project on youtube. They are a really interesting bunch, and consider plasma (electricity much as a 5th element) in their theory. Perhaps there is something there for you? Good luck in your search.

Starbuck
    HD283271

The Aether Empty The Primer fields

Post  HD283271 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:51 am

In addition to the Electric Universe Theory I would also HIGHLY recommend that you check out the youtube video "The Primer Fields part 1" by "David LaPoint" , the physics and astrophysics communities will be shaken pretty hard by this new plasma/magnetic theory of the universe! This is a must see IMO! enjoy!

Thanks admin for allowing links to be posted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI

Last edited by HD283271 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link to video)

Sponsored content

The Aether Empty Re: The Aether

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:31 am