KnowledgeUnleashed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KnowledgeUnleashed

ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ

3 posters

I'm glad to see people in the world taking a stand!

Master Joeda

I'm glad to see people in the world taking a stand! Empty I'm glad to see people in the world taking a stand!

Post  Master Joeda Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:07 am

Hi all,

I have been researching the Illuminati and NWO as well as all of the other topics related to the subject from NASA and Aliens to Alchemy and Spirituality for several years now. I just joined this forum today after seeing it posted on the "Killuminati the Movie" YouTube channel.

There is so much that we don't know about our world, universe, God, physics, and so on. It reminds me of the scene in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure where they quote Socrates (pronounced So-Crates by them, lol!) "True knowing is in knowing that YOU no nothing!"

I love that quote because it means that you have to humble yourself and realize that you DON'T know everything and the sooner you acknowledge it the sooner you can open your mind and really learn. When a person is closed minded and think they know everything then it is like dealing with a teenager that tells his parents constantly how wrong they are.

Anyhow, I just wanted to express how happy it makes me to see people standing up to these (expletive deleted) jerks and waking people up out of the trance that they are stuck in!

Keep up the great work, it is vital to our survival.

POW!
    Master Joeda
    Starbuck
    Starbuck

I'm glad to see people in the world taking a stand! Empty Re: I'm glad to see people in the world taking a stand!

Post  Starbuck Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:56 am

I agree with you Master Joeda!

It's nice to find a place were we can all get together and discuss KTM vids in a relatively controlled forum. Laughing

Welcome!

Starbuck
    AJphillyy
    AJphillyy

I'm glad to see people in the world taking a stand! Empty Re: I'm glad to see people in the world taking a stand!

Post  AJphillyy Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:46 am

Starbuck wrote:I agree with you Master Joeda!

It's nice to find a place were we can all get together and discuss KTM vids in a relatively controlled forum. Laughing

Welcome!

Starbuck

Yea it will definitely bring a lot of much needed clarity to the content of KTM's vids as well as a lot of other controversial topics out there.

This should be fun and encourage people to do the knowledge. study

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 am