KnowledgeUnleashed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KnowledgeUnleashed

ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ

2 posters

The nature of light and Russelian Science

ripcord
    ripcord

The nature of light and Russelian Science Empty The nature of light and Russelian Science

Post  ripcord Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Hi Folks,

After watching KTM video about Edward Leedskalnin's coral castle I was on a mission to find more information about electro-magnetic nature of our universe and stumbled upon the works of a great scientist, who as many men like him died unrecognized.

I'd like to share some information about the works of Walter Russell and his concept of the universe as a whole, which explains the principles behind the technologies used by such great people like Nikola Tesla, Viktor Schauberger and others.

Here's a short excerpt from his biography:

"Walter Bowman Russell was an American polymath known for his achievements as a painter, sculptor, author and builder and less well known as a natural philosopher and for his unified theory in physics and cosmogony. He posited that the universe was founded on a unifying principle of rhythmic balanced interchange. This physical theory, laid out primarily in his books The Secret of Light and The Message of the Divine Iliad, has not been accepted by mainstream scientists. Russell asserted that this was mainly due to a difference in the assumptions made about the existence of mind and matter; Russell assumes the existence of mind as cause while he believes that scientists in general assume the existence of mind as effect. Russell was also proficient in philosophy, music, ice skating, and was a professor at the institution he founded, the University of Science and Philosophy. He believed mediocrity is self-inflicted and genius is self-bestowed. "

Obviously, his works were not accepted by the mainstream scientists. In fact, Nikola Tesla advised him to lock his writings for a thousand years, until humanity is ready to perceive them, but thank to his wife - Lao Russell his works were published.

I recommend starting with his book "The Universal One", following by "The Secrets of Light" and "New concept of the Universe". The books can be found on amazon, as well as floating around in Web.

These videos will help to better visualize his concepts:

[before watching the videos, please, get at least acquainted with the concepts of his science as hi puts a different (more unified/complete) meaning into such words as "magnetism", "electricity" etc.

walter-russell "dot" de /en/Naturwissenschaft.php

YOUTUBE "dot" com / playlist?list=PL1A3FB98E83228C59

Had to break the links due to the form rules. Sorry. ("New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days.")

According to Walter Russell, it's the duality that makes Creator's White Light seem to move, which produces the illusory light we see and electricity (due to the natural will of split light to unite). Recently, in Gnostic writings, I've discovered that is was who was Phanes ("also known Eros "first to appear" (prôtos gar efanthê) from the cosmic egg (Apollonius Rhodius, Orph. Argon. 14-16). Bisexual, he was regarded as "always two-formed," "looking this way and that," "the key of Mind" (Orph. Frag. 72-89 & 167 Kern; Synesius, Hymn. 2.88-89)), who attracted the Father's Undivided Light to this dark part of the Universe. A few days ago, hurryup slowdown on KTM youtube channel has posted a link to a video, where Thomas Campbell speaks about light particles travelling on magnetic waves [ watch?v=ybuUzgJ0aKA [starting from 43:30] ] Shocked

Hurryup slowdown, youtube has blocked the video on the copyright grounds (right, yeah). Can you upload it somewhere else pls?

Please, share your ideas, thoughts and discoveries about the nature of light and magnetism.

Love and light!
    Dogfaceboy

The nature of light and Russelian Science Empty Re: The nature of light and Russelian Science

Post  Dogfaceboy Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:34 am

I really enjoyed the vids. I'll be eventually getting his books. Very inspirational ideas. Thanks for posting the link.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:39 pm