KnowledgeUnleashed

ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ

Zeitgeist Documentaries

UnderTheTree

Zeitgeist Documentaries

Post  UnderTheTree on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Very well made documentaries, both controversial and fascinating, that are proposing and exploring controversial new theories and ideas regarding multiple subjects in today's society. Please remember to keep an open mind throughout those videos Smile.

Here Wikipedia's description of the subject:

Zeitgeist the movie wikipedia page link: wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeitgeist:_The_Movie
    Description:
    Zeitgeist: The Movie is a 2007 documentary film by Peter Joseph. It asserts the Christ myth theory and a number of conspiracy theory-based ideas, including alternative theories for the parties responsible for the September 11 attacks in 2001 and that bankers manipulate the international monetary system and the media in order to consolidate power.
    The film was released online on June 18, 2007, on zeitgeistmovie.com. While the film has been praised by some for the professional-level quality of its pacing and editing, and for its compelling narrative, it has been criticized for factual inaccuracies and the quality of its arguments, with critics describing it as "agitprop" and "propaganda". A sequel, Zeitgeist: Addendum, focuses further on the monetary system and advocates a resource-based social system influenced by the ideas of Jacque Fresco and the Venus Project. Following Zeitgeist: Addendum, Peter Joseph created an organization called the Zeitgeist Movement to promote the ideas of Fresco's Venus Project. An updated version of the original film was produced in 2010 entitled Zeitgeist: Final Edition. A third film called Zeitgeist: Moving Forward was released theatrically on January 15, 2011, and online on January 25, 2011. Peter Joseph has stated that its topics are focused on human behavior, technology, and rationality. The film has a 220-page long "companion source guide", available on the film's website, in which sourcing for the movie's content is detailed.

Links for the Documentaries:
    Zeitgeist: The movie : youtube.com/watch?v=OrHeg77LF4Y
    Zeitgeist: Addendum : youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg
    Zeitgeist: Moving forward : youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

For more videos like this check The Zeitgeist Movement Official YouTube channel: youtube.com/user/TZMOfficialChannel?feature=watch

NOTE: You'll need to copy and paste all the links in your browser since the forum wont let me post actual links in threads until next week. Smile

Admin
    Admin

Bro, zeitgest is made by a "Gate Keeper" of these secret socities.

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Don't trust that movie. The support behind that is the secret socities. You have to be very careful, as the truth project elwas started by them in the first place. And they have used manipulating techniques to adjust the story of Jesus Christ with that of Horus. I will explain this tomorrow to you.
    UnderTheTree

Re: Zeitgeist Documentaries

Post  UnderTheTree on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Should I delete this post then? I don't want to lead anyone towards false or untrustworthy information. And thx for pointing this out to me.
    2mten

We need to see it all...

Post  2mten on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:01 pm

I would hope this forum allows us to share whatever we might think be of relevance to the truth seeking movement. To be able to see I lie you need to watch everything, eventually one will recognize the lies. Even so, to present a lie, it's always best to spice it up with some truth to make it more believable, so on can fine traces of the truth everywhere. Another thing is that one will get replies from others, and it's always a good thing to get others opinions, helps one to move forward. Remember the "The hundredth monkey effect/theory", at some point I believe, some of us finds the way, and share her/his knowledge. Love and light!

hurryupslowdown

Double edged sword here

Post  hurryupslowdown on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:32 am

I agree with both viewpoints that it is full of lies and deceit but also that it should stay for those to watch it so they may be able to decipher similar lies and tactics in the future.. There is a sprinkle of truth within it, but as you say KR, it is a form of mis-direction by "controllers" with a touch of truth within it so as to keep one believing and interested in the entire production.. I feel that we should be adding all (info and dis-info alike) into this forum so we as a group may decide and talk about what we feel and know is correct, as well as some of the obvious blatant lies put into our subconscious through videos such as zeitgeist.. WE "as a whole" will then be able to talk about and debate logically obvious truths and lies.. It is very important for videos such as these to be exposed for what they are, then in-turn, so many who are new to their journey may know what to look for instead of going in blindly.. I feel this forum will become the ultimate place to hear and see new info, but the many truths that shall be exposed here are as important as the many deceptions already out there mis-leading many on the search for truth..
    UnderTheTree

Post  UnderTheTree on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:12 am

thx a lot for the responds guys. I'm fairly new in this search for the truth and I appreciate your guidance in this process. Smile

Admin
    Admin

Weldone Guys!

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:03 am

Actually I am super busy these with my personal life, beside that I do all this from my mobile, so that's another obstacle, but believe me I will posting such stuffs particularly the best documentaries that most you have never seen. I don't claim to be any expert or whatsoever. But I would say this, I love you all and that's why I would do my best to help you out in this journey, Hopefully we will discuss the misleading info, channels, documentaries and websites who spread mixed truth with lies, fear and war mongering groups of people in society exists everywhere. But we will instead be the representatives of truth, justice, love, peace and harmony. We need to respect each other, for what we are. We should keep aside all the differences that could lead us towards a conflict. One of the objective of this forum is to achieve unity from worldwide audience from different walks of life. Doesn't matter who you are, what matters is you and you only.
    The elite has been successfully working this way go confuse people everywhere around the globe. I would tell you guys in next post how they use certain techniques to discredit someone's and make you feel stupid. I don't make promises rather I try to do my best what possible for me to do. Thanks once again guys.

Admin
    Admin

re mr tree

Post  Admin on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:07 am

UnderTheTree wrote:Should I delete this post then? I don't want to lead anyone towards false or untrustworthy information. And thx for pointing this out to me.

sorry for the spellings mistake bear with me on this as I am using mobile for this, secondly I won't say to delete or edit this, rather we will discuss how it misleads us. By the way in this forum you have freedom of expression but with in the ethics circle. I hope you'd get my point. Thanks for ya contribution.
    God blessings be upon all of you.

Mike B

zeitgeist

Post  Mike B on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:05 pm

I loved Zeitgeist 1, not so much zeitgeist 2 and I dont even remember what is in zeitgist3. Dont delete the links, it`s good practice for people to sift through everything and keep the good stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:26 am