KnowledgeUnleashed

ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ

Lets start talking friends!! What do you all think about the possibly mythical truths to this whole thing??

hurryupslowdown

Lets start talking friends!! What do you all think about the possibly mythical truths to this whole thing??

Post  hurryupslowdown on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:24 am

Archons? Fallen angels/ titans being caged in Tartarus,the center of the earth.. Saturn hexagon on north pole, the "eye" on saturns south pole.. Lets get some info and viewpoints going people..
    UnderTheTree

The mysteries of the universe

Post  UnderTheTree on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:46 pm

There so many mythical beings, sites and phenomenons that we could add the your list, yet for me they all lead to the same conclusion. The fact that we know so little about what the universe may hold, but for me that's the beauty of it. That we have the opportunity to learn and discover so much, that the universe might contain an infinite quantity of information and phenomenons that we have not yet experienced. We need to keep an open mind towards all and any mythical subjects, look at them from all angles, gather has much information as possible and try to find what truths they may hold. That is my humble viewpoint. Smile

Cant wait to hear what you guys have to say and that matter.

Starbuck

Re: Lets start talking friends!! What do you all think about the possibly mythical truths to this whole thing??

Post  Starbuck on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Here are some points I have been looking up recently. Mostly about Saturn and electricity.

thunderbolts.info/tpod/2004/arch/040923saturn-ancient.htm
    youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY (Symbols of an Alien Sky, no it's not about Aliens. Very interesting because a symbol I saw in KTM's video is in it)
    - Thunderbolts is a David Talbot creation along with scientists who support the electric universe theory. Take it for what you will. But it is my opinion that electricity is THE dominant force in the universe. This whole field of study interests me and I am still working some of the info KTM uses and see if there is a connection.

youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE - Hutchison effect (youtube that name and you'll find his channel)
    youtube.com/watch?v=tnBdhsXl088 - Hutchison effect warping iron
    youtube.com/watch?v=NDX38SLJoJ4 (Vibrating water on a speaker...just had to include it cause it's neato)

All in all I've mostly walked the line with the EU theory and tried to read up on it. Not a scientist just a wanderer.

Starbuck

Xela1MK

Hello my brothers!

Post  Xela1MK on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 am

i am so happy that this forum is alive!!!! The TRUTH WILL SET US FREE.
    Eschatos

Re: Lets start talking friends!! What do you all think about the possibly mythical truths to this whole thing??

Post  Eschatos on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:14 pm

I think myths are a bit of both truths and tales depending on the creators of the purported myth itself. Not that I am saying all myths are tales, rather that ancient civilizations (the people that made them up) could almost be broken into two categories, spiritual - rational. Just saying that their is countless thousands of myths out there and no way can every one be based off truth. Such like a father creating myths to stimulate the imagination of their child, or village elders utilizing myths to enforce behaviors. I'm saying this because it's easier to accept something you want to believe in rather than accept something you first try to prove to yourself isn't real though discover evidence to the contrary.

Just wanting everyone to keep a inductive/deductive thinking process, I feel it's the best way to ascertain truthful knowledge.

Mike B

I`m convincd they contain truth

Post  Mike B on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:53 pm

I`m convinced they contain truth. It was a gradual change in my belief system that started with the great flood story from the bible. Didn`t believe that until I learned that many other ancient civilizations had similar stories. The DVD `Symbols of an alien sky` really cemented it for me. The ancients were trying to tell us something significant and thankfully we are slowly interpreting what they had to say.

Mike B

Thats how Troy was discovred

Post  Mike B on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Another example of myths being true was an amatuer archaeologist believing myth to be true and thats how he found the fabled city of Troy. Before his discovery the Iliad and the Oddesey were considered to be science fiction books. Schlieman proved them wrong. Myths contain truths.

Kados

demon-like supernat. creatures do exist

Post  Kados on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:15 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm here to confirm the existence of evil supernatural forces or entities.
    In a nutshell: They can wreck our lives, but they can be overcome by love.

There are a lot of different viewpoints on what exactly they are, where do they come from, etc.
    I've been hearing voices, even captured them on digital recorder, since i started "ghost hunting" and discovered a kind of speech that was there ALL ALONG, maybe all my life, hidden "behind" or "into" background noise.

THEY CAN BE ANYWHERE.
    In classrooms, in churches, in homes, and in parks.
    It's possible though, that they gather around larger human populations, and we would rarely meet them in natural places.

Their presence is not obvious, as not everyone hears them on the recordings, not to mention bare ears.
    It's like if you dont know what to hear its not gonna be there. They manipulate the surroundings's ambient noise into talk.

OFFICIAL SCIENCE and mainstream norms claims these to be auditory hallucinations.
    Of course the treatment of "hearing voices" can range from useless, but time-and-effort-consuming meetings with a "doctor", through mind-altering pills to shock therapy in a closed institution, just to make you feel better.

They play on effecting our subconscious mind,
    (that's why we don't hear them naturally - we wouldn't buy their words that easily)
    putting bad thoughts in our heads, which we have to rebuke in the name of "love" or "Jesus" or something that reconnects us to the one true creator force of the universe.

For what purpose do they operate?
    If you look at it from a global POV, the pattern clearly shows a satanic agenda being played out against us.
    Most humans cannot even be held accountable - for we struggle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against evil forces in the heavenly realms. (Eph 6:12)

What I'm saying, is that its good for them if we hurt each other in an attempt to overcome evil (like "lets kill / put misbehaving ones into prison").

The only way of operations is tolarance, collaboration and love.

Peace be with y'all!
    ripcord

Post  ripcord on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Found interesting investigation into Saturn-Moon-Earth relationship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5U2bTmYLUA&list=UUt0RfV8Q7hzAI8xOenSdgiw

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:02 am