KnowledgeUnleashed

ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ

Power; in a detail.

ShareOutJesus

Power; in a detail.

Post  ShareOutJesus on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:50 pm

Power of knowledge. Could someone more experienced than me fully explain it and go into detail? At school I'm being told that knowledge=earnings, but I dont fully believe that and I'm pretty sure it goes deeper. How does knowledge give you power (what kind of power etc.)?
    Cheers.

Museoyd

Re: Power; in a detail.

Post  Museoyd on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:34 am

You need to change schools with much urgency ShareOut, my friend.

It amazes me how corrupt and moribund has become our (general) mentality to even hint that knowledge be linked to earnings. Really? Really???

Is this now the only criteria with which we rate or value our existence? What has become of self worth, Intellectual fulfillment, understanding of self, appreciation of reality, the value of connecting with another?

Heck, not one of these requires even a cent, yet without them in some sense of harmony, all the money in the world will not be sufficient recompense.

You really need a change in scholastic scenery.
    ShareOutJesus

Post  ShareOutJesus on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:45 pm

You didn't explain...

Museoyd

Post  Museoyd on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:30 am

You know Shareout, one of the first things you need to learn about discussion forums - when submitting a response to another post, you need to identify that respective post. In this situation there are (so far) only the two of us, so I'm able to assume it's me you're 'talking to'. But more often than not, a post such as (above), will just create confusion.

In response to your complaint; I'm not sure where you think I fell short, but I certainly explained the issue I intended to make - that your education (as you express it) is way off the mark, and failing you terribly. There are a great many WORTHY reasons one might seek knowledge, but future 'earnings' is certainly NOT one of them. However it surely is a major part of the delusion that keeps people (generally) in a societal induced coma. So it must be noted that this is the very kind of illogical reasoning that rules the comatose minds of folk these days, and is driving them individually into the pit of despair and destruction where all society will soon enough find itself.

It is surely our individual task to work these things out for self, and therefore - our own salvation. But we need to wake up from out of the induced coma under which society lives - first.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:40 am

Well buddy, that's is the controlled mechanisms, mind control projects and distractions which are helping these to achieve their agendas. Almost every part of the world and particularly the education and media is under their control. So its not a surprise for me to see what you are asking. Its really sad people can't even define what education is all about. They think they get education is for money. Let me get it simple for you buddy,education in essence is a light an enlightenment of the soul, a vision for the visionary, a candle for the darkness, a soul for the mind, oxygen for cell. But what people are nowadays taught is information not knowledge, there is a difference between info and education. So better search yourself to satisfy the thirst of your questions, I am hopeful when you get the real meaning you would feel enlightened, you will see a shiny smile in your face, you will feel very satisfied. Once you get this feelings, hit me back with your reply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:45 am