KnowledgeUnleashed

ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ

The Joe Rogan experience

UnderTheTree

The Joe Rogan experience

Post  UnderTheTree on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:33 am

I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys know about this podcast and I was curious to know what you guys think about it. Personally, its the show that got me to start questioning our system and the validity of the information I was getting in the mainstream. I'm pretty sure that some of the guests on that show were full of shit, but I also think that some guests were very interesting people that seemed legit. So for me it seems that it could be a good start for people that are just starting to awake, but I doubt the information on the show is ground breaking for experienced truth seekers. So what do you guys think?

For those who don't know the show you can check it out at joerogan.net
    Starbuck

Re: The Joe Rogan experience

Post  Starbuck on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 am

Hi UndertheTree!

I've been listing to Joe's casts for only a year or so. Sometimes I think he really has a fantastic insight on subjects and at other times I think he is way off. BUT perhaps that is only because the lessons I have learned are different from his! It's good you are clear about what you want. It's never wrong to seek out the truth. You're perspective will open further to include other subjects. For now, I agree with you that it can be a 'gateway' to many people out there who listening mostly to mainstream stuff.

I'm interested in seeing where KTM is going in his vids. I think I might have a clue about it all, but while I'm waiting I have been looking into my own theories about it.

Glad you are here!
    Starbuck

hurryupslowdown

It can be good and bad..

Post  hurryupslowdown on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:43 am

If it brought you/others to find KTMs channel and this new forum then you must see it as good.. But if others find it and stop there, seeing it as the only truth then it may be a bad thing.. Just like someone finding KTMs channel and taking it as the only possible insight towards information he is giving us.. He too is a pathway towards more research and possibilities.. As he and many others say, always do your own research into things that ring true within you but also do the same with ideas/theories that seem "crazy" as well.. I try to stay indifferent to belief of facts because they are always changing through time, I believe in spirituality because it is before time, eternal in a sense.. This is my strategy towards more information/truth, it is to read on and know about all angles of ideas, perspectives and theories regardless of point of view.. Using an analogy, one must also see the dark side of the moon to truly know the entire moon, to look at it from one side and assume the other side is the same is ignorant.. Therefore, your own journey and research is needed on ALL topics from ALL angles.. You must learn to look at things from all sides, even the craziest, to see the whole picture..
    UnderTheTree

Post  UnderTheTree on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:06 pm

hurryupslowdown wrote:If it brought you/others to find KTMs channel and this new forum then you must see it as good.. But if others find it and stop there, seeing it as the only truth then it may be a bad thing.. Just like someone finding KTMs channel and taking it as the only possible insight towards information he is giving us.. He too is a pathway towards more research and possibilities.. As he and many others say, always do your own research into things that ring true within you but also do the same with ideas/theories that seem "crazy" as well.. I try to stay indifferent to belief of facts because they are always changing through time, I believe in spirituality because it is before time, eternal in a sense.. This is my strategy towards more information/truth, it is to read on and know about all angles of ideas, perspectives and theories regardless of point of view.. Using an analogy, one must also see the dark side of the moon to truly know the entire moon, to look at it from one side and assume the other side is the same is ignorant.. Therefore, your own journey and research is needed on ALL topics from ALL angles.. You must learn to look at things from all sides, even the craziest, to see the whole picture..

Very good point, I also believe that to truly know something one need to take in consideration all the information he can get on a subject, even the crazy stuff that might not make full sense in his belief system. That one need to go out of his comfort zone sometimes to actually see the big picture. BTW I love your analogy of the moon, its both clear and simple.

Xela1MK

Lessons

Post  Xela1MK on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:11 am

To understand, find and feel the light you must walk in to the darkness! on topic...joe rogan is great...hope more ppl will open their mind to EVERYTHING. Peace

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:51 am